Selected Articles on Relevant Topics
- Biofeedback Offers Help to Hyperactive Children in Nov 11, 1997 New York Times
- Researchers Develop Training Method To Help Reduce Asthma Attacks - September 2, 1997
- Topographic Event-Related EEG Responses: Relationship to Stimulus Relevance, Recall Performance, and Sleep Deprivation -
WINNER OF BEST POSTER AWARD at the American Psychiatric Electrophysiological Association (APEEGA)
Conference in San Diego, 1997
- Efficacy of EEG Biofeedback for Attentional Processes - APEEGA 1997
- Medication Use for Attention Deficit Disorder Doubles 14-Dec-96
- Children With Attention-Deficit Disorder Have Related Functional Disabilities 25-Apr-97
- JAMA - Alternative therapies should complement treatment of chronic pain and insomnia24-Jul-96
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Pharmacotherapy and beyond. - Tan & Schneider, May 1997
- EEG biofeedback as a treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome: a controlled case report. -James & Folen, 1996
- A controlled study of the effects of EEG biofeedback on cognition and behavior of children with attention deficit disorder and learning disabilities. -Linden, Habib, &, Radojevic, Mar 1996
- Confirmation Of Association Between Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder And A Dopamine Transporter Polymorphism - Jul 20 1997
- Study sheds light on TV, games, seizures - Jul 7 1997
- Early Warning Signs Of Depression - Jun 4 1997
- DEA 1995 Press Release on Methylphenidate
- ...First Evidence Of Self-Organized Criticality In Brain Networks - Jun 6 1997
- Even In Old Age, Genes Still Influence The Way We Learn, New Study Suggests - Jun 5 1997
- Stuttering Appears To Have Strong Link To Family Genes, Researchers Say
- SciAm: The controversy over ADHD and the drug Ritalin... - Aug 1996
- SciAm: Dyslexia- A new model ... emphasizes defects in the language-processing... - Nov 1996
- Sci Am: What is known about the nature and diagnosis of Tourette's syndrome?
- Sci Am: Followup: What is known about Tourette's syndrome?
- Sci Am:What do we know about the nature of attention-deficit disorder (ADD)?
- New studies of human brains show stress may shrink neurons - Aug 14 1996
- Subtle Brain Circuit Abnormalities Confirmed in ADHD
Some press releases may be moved to permanent archive by the publisher, making a link useless.